General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. A defined policy of data protection is required for all organisations that require personal details such as name address telephone numbers email and ID numbers.
2. A positive agreement of consent is required.
3. No data storage on personal computers will be used, data storage and protection is by online cloud management Microsoft office system, with appointed administrators.
4. An appointed data controller to monitor processing of data and its lawful use.
5. FA Full Time used for Cup competitions. FA Whole Game System for governance.
6. Age limit information is by parent consent.
7. Individual rights for request of eraser of details in one calendar month.
8. Bi -annual removal of all data recorded.
The Leeds FA (e-leedsfa)
1. Awareness of use, all clubs, teams, club secretaries, league secretaries, managers, referees and associated association football sanctioned organisations to be made aware of why such details recorded is necessary by Leeds FA (e-leedsfa) in this document listing the voluntary work duty by Leeds FA for local grassroots football.
At Leeds FA (e-leedsfa) we are committed to respecting your privacy.
This document explains when and why we collect any personal details, how we use it, the conditions on which we may disclose it to others.
Who are we?
We are the Leeds & District Football Association founded in 1901. One of thirteen District Associations integral with the West Riding County FA Ltd.
Leeds FA is made up of members co-opted from local football, and representatives from leagues also in membership, and appoints representatives to the Council of the West Riding County FA Ltd.
Leeds FA is constituted by way of committees for governance.
How we collect information and why we use it?
We collect FA, County FA, Club/team, referee affiliation details online or by email, for contact details on football initiatives and football development. We collect referee County FA registration details online or by email for match appointments and for observations, we also collect your details on line or by email entry form for Cup entry to Leeds FA Cup Competitions. We collect your details for the allocation of Leeds City Council Parks Pitches tenancy agreements online or by email allocation forms.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, the club you represent if a secretary or manager, or a player. We do not collect information on your race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Who do we share information with?
Club team and referee contact details are entered on FA Full Time for fixtures and auto email to clubs and teams involved with Leeds FA cup competitions.
Name, address, email, and phone numbers of guarantors on park pitch tenancy agreements are forwarded on to Leeds City Council.
Leeds FA members for committee governance and to League/s in membership.
To the West Riding County FA Ltd.
Cheque payments made, online payments made, and payments through the Leeds FA website world pay link, and the Leeds FA Barclay visa portal, are all registered and compliant with the appropriate authorities. Your bank details/ card information is not held or stored by us. It is collected by our third party processors who specialise in the online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
The Leeds FA obtain, collect, and receive money by way of grants, donations, bequests, legacies, sponsorship, cup competition fees, Commission, affiliation fees, or other lawful contractual methods.